Reporting spam/phishing

Reaction score
Here's a thing.

For some time now, I've been sending to apples spam/phishing email address emails I've received that are clearly attempts to gain access to my iCloud or Apple Account.

All has worked well and I get an acknowledgement email.

The last two that I have sent have been rejected by the apple server because they contain spam!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Mac-Forums mobile app

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I get too many of these emails to bother doing anything with them. GMail catches 99% of them and the ones that get through get marked as spam and GMail learns to catch any future ones without any trouble.

Ensure you are using a very secure password and a password manager and move on.

Virtually all of my accounts are constantly trying to be hacked but with 32 or greater very strong passwords with 2FA enabled on any that support it, it's nearly impossible for them to get in, but that isn't going to stop them from trying.

OP
T
Reaction score
I have 2fa, but just thought it a little surreal that the account that Apple wants you to report such emails, rejects them because they are spam.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Mac-Forums mobile app

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.