Recommendations: Free Photo Hosting Sites?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini: OSX 10.15.6 Catalina, 8GB Ram, Samsung Series 5 SC570 monitor, Seagate external drive.
Since Photobucket began charging for photo hosting I have been looking for a free site.
Any recommendations appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
If you have a Google account...

You can use Google's Photos app to auto-sync ALL of your photo and video content into your account, no storage limits so long as you allow them to drop resolution (and filesize) on at least some of the photos to save space. For onilne viewing, I have found no real degradation in quality.

Once the photos are in your Google account, you can sort into albums, set permissions, etc.

OP
Backlighting
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini: OSX 10.15.6 Catalina, 8GB Ram, Samsung Series 5 SC570 monitor, Seagate external drive.
If you have a Google account...

You can use Google's Photos app to auto-sync ALL of your photo and video content into your account, no storage limits so long as you allow them to drop resolution (and filesize) on at least some of the photos to save space. For onilne viewing, I have found no real degradation in quality.

Once the photos are in your Google account, you can sort into albums, set permissions, etc.

Thanks Ember

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.