• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Quicksilver '02, endin tonight

K

kingcrowing2

Heres my Quicksilver, no bids, but a lot of people are watchin it, if your interested make a bid, or if your interested in any kind of trade, tell me now, or after the auction if it dosen't sell
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5762679323
Specs:
Powermac G4 933 MHz 2MB L2 Cache, AKA Quicksilver '02
1.25GB RAM (2x512MB, 1x256MB)
128MB GeForce4 4600 Ti, this was the best graphics card avalable in 2002, and its still an amazing performer for video editing!
111GB HD w/ OS X 10.3.8 & 60GB HD for extra storage
8x Super Drive (Burn DVDs, CDs, and play both!)
ZIP drive
Gigabit Ethernet, 2x Firewire 400, 2x USB on computer, 2x on keyboard, 56k modem, and audio in/out jacks
PCI SCSI card!
Original pro (Optical)mouse and keyboard
All original documentation and CDs

OP
K

kingcrowing2

Well, it didn't sell, but if your interested in it, make me an offer, i'm looking for:
iBook G3/G4
Powerbook G3(Pismo only)/G4(TiBook or aluminum)
Old iPods
And cash to compensate unless your trade is fair and even

OP
M

MickMAC

If you think your going to fetch $1100 or more for it, I think your smoking something.

OP
K

kingcrowing2

umm, not really, they often times sell for ~$1000 on ebay, but they have less HD, RAM, and GPU, look at completed listings, but anyways, i said i'd like trades as well, i'm looking for a notebook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2011 MBP 13" i5

In all reality, your machine is not worth over $1000. I'd say realistically, $850-900 on ebay plus shipping. Anything more than that would be crazy since you can buy a new powermac g5 for $1350 shipped.

OP
J

Jefe3223

Worth is only dependent on demand, which is want. If people are willing to pay $1000 for a slightly older machine, then that's where it should be sold. If you can get the price and the notebook you want, I say: Congrats.

OP
K

kingcrowing2

Bump, I'm takin all offers, and i'm lookin for a laptop, specifically a Tibook
I've lowered the taking price down to ~$800

OP
G

GotMac?

i would have so offered to trade my iBook for it, if someone had not stole it ; ;

Does this model support Dual CPU's?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.