Quick Parallels Demo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I got a little lost and I think my breakfast and the motion was making me a little ill, so I'll watch it again later. It looked like you were running OS X, Windows and SUSE full-screen on multiple desktops. Is that what you were showing or was it something about Firefox?

By the way, I like your pictures. What equipment do you use? Did you make those slideshows in iWeb?

OP
Zoolook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I got a little lost and I think my breakfast and the motion was making me a little ill, so I'll watch it again later. It looked like you were running OS X, Windows and SUSE full-screen on multiple desktops. Is that what you were showing or was it something about Firefox?

By the way, I like your pictures. What equipment do you use? Did you make those slideshows in iWeb?

I recorded it because someone on another forum specifically said Parallels is only good for windows... so I wanted to show Linux running... then I decided to post it here. It was late and it's a bit naff I admit.

As for the images, some of them were taken with a lowly Fuji S5500 (Shadows and the Liberty ones). The others were taken with a Fuji S9000, the Upstate section using a polarising filter. No photoshop work was done on any image.

It was all done in iWeb and I am working on a huge update as I have a bulging portfolio but am quite disorgainsed when it comes to my photography. I should do better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
hmm ive never seen linux running before, it looks nice! is that ubuntu or suse?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.