Question about Warcraft 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.0 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
Hey, i just bought my macbook today and when i play warcraft 3 TFT online with my friends, it lags like ****! Its fine in the menu, and loading times are FAST! But when im in the game, i usealy get kicked for lag, anyone know why?
And my friends pc runs fine.

Reaction score
It's your internet connection. Is your macbook hardwired or on a wi-fi? If on a wi-fi try playing online hardwired and see if the problem still occurs. If problem occurs when hardwired then you know the culprit. If it happens wi-fi and hardwired then it could your ISP or cable modem. Also try resetting your modem to see if that helps. Run a speed test to see your connection.

EDIT: If you have a router make sure it's secured. Someone could be leeching off your wi-fi and that may cause latency issues.

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I also have a other porblem, Warcraft seems to crash and the computer freeze when i press the exit button, so i have to hold down the power button and restart it to make it run again. Anyone have this problem to?

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea, sure do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.