• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Quad 2.5Ghz G5 with Applecare until 2009

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a quad 2.5Ghz G5 that I purchased about a year ago with 1TB of Hard disk space, 8Gb RAM, bluetooth and airport extreme, wireless keyboard and mighty mouse and Applecare until 2009. The only components not covered under applecare is the RAM which I ordered from Crucial and installed. Everything else is covered fully.

The machine is running a 10 license version of OSX server that was purchased with the machine from Apple.

As of this post, there is not a single quad listed on eBay and one which was equipped significantly less than mine with no applecare just sold for 3051:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-PowerMac-...2QQihZ018QQcategoryZ51036QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm interested in getting as close to $3,500 as possible since I just received my 8-core and don't need two killer Apples. If you are interested, send email with your best offer to:

[email protected]

The machine is really beautiful and has always run perfectly. Not a single warranty issue ever... flawless performance.

Kind Regards,

Joe

Reaction score
WOW! Thats a gerat Mac! Sorry, i dont have the money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
do you take body parts or little brothers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I'd give every electronic device I owned (except my cell phone) to this guy for his machine...

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Great machine. You should have a Reserve! I hope you don't get ripped off. Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I think I'll bit $800 and see what happens.....

Just kidding! ;)

EDIT: Hey it ended! I could have sworn it said it was up until the 20th or something.

Reaction score
nice machine

just letting u know that i dont see buy it now button

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
man that computer is SICKKKKK!!!! really wouldnt want to see the original tag on that, or maybe if you wouldnt mind, haha :bone:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
EDIT: Hey it ended! I could have sworn it said it was up until the 20th or something.

The ebay link in his first post isn't his auction, it was just an example he posted. His auction is in his next post, which ends on the 22. So don't worry, you're not going crazy ;)

Joey, you've already gotten 15 bids and it's up to 2 grand with 3 days to go. I think it's safe to say that you'll reach your 3grand mark :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4ghz 4GB RAM
You've got a gorgeous box. I hope you get more then you're asking for with eBay!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.