Project Builder Questions

A

alessandrop65

I am currently taking a refresher C++ course at CodeWarrior U and I am using project builder. I have had Project Builder crash w/no apparent reason when compiling and running very simple apps.... has anyone else had this problem? Should I fork over some cash and get a real ID like CodeWarrior? Does anyone have other suggestions?
Thank you for your time!

--Alex

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I have not had a problem with Apples Project Builder.. panther will have a new set of tools for me though :) can't wait.. maybe if your having trouble with the current PB, wait 8 days till panther? Perhaps your doing something horribly wrong while building..

[edit]
O just thought of this did you update to the newest August 2003 update? and the December 2002?

OP
A

alessandrop65

Thanks for the reply... I just beefed-up the ram on my pb today from 256 to 512. I have noticed significant perfrormance improvement. I hope this will keep some of the apps from crashing.

ragards,
alex--

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.