Problem w/ Graphic Converter

Reaction score
Just starting using OS 14.0 and Graphic Converter 12.0.7 and am having an issue w/ pics. Have used GC since version 8 and never have had this issue. All the GC tools that I usually use work fine, except text. When I go to add text to a photo the photo turns white. This happens on photos that I snagged from my iPhone w/ Apple's picture grabbing app (there is a bug in OS 14.0 that will not let GC see the phone, so the work-around is using Apple's Whatever app) and when I try to add text to a pic that I previously added text to w/ GC 11. I have posted this on the GC forum as well, but thought I'd ask here as well. Thanks for any ideas. j

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
When was the last update for GraphicConverter?

OP
J
Reaction score
GC was updated very recently. I got a message about 2 weeks ago that I needed to update. I don't know exactly when the update was first released. Thanks. j

OP
J
Reaction score
More info if anyone is listening. I chucked the 12.0.7 and downloaded a fresh version. I did not touch ANY settings and had the same results I had with the original version. No pictures will accept text. Not new pics, and not old pics that I had added text to w/ GC 11, 10, etc. Frustrating.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.