Printing Quality

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
With windows I used to be able to select normal, fast, and draft quality for printing. I always chose draft to save ink and for time's sake. I dont see a way to choose draft with mac. Can anyone tell me where to find this? I checked system preferences and I dont see it anywhere in neo office.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I think the screen comes up when you actually hit print. When you hit print a screen should come up and there should be 3 drop down menus available and look for the one that says copies and pages, click that and go to paper type/quality. There you should be able to select the different kinds of printing. I know this is true with almost all graphic programs, Im not on my mac or I would open up office and see how to get to it. Ill try to get that done in the morning and let you know for sure.

If you dont find any of the options I mentioned up there, when you go to print, try looking for a button called printer or something of the like. That should hopefully take you there, but I think the way above should be it. Ill double check tomorrow morning though.

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Hmm when I click that I have

Layout
Scheduler
Paper Handling
ColorSync
CoverPage

and Print Features (which has a resolution option)

I don't see anything about quality =( I am using the newest version of Neo Office (which is AMAZING by the way, and so far, faster than OO).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i-mac dual-core 2.16Ghz 24inch, Macbook 2.4Ghz alu, 27" iMac Core 2 Duo 3.06Ghz
Hi xmarltonx

In the Printer menu there should be a 'quality&media' option. If you find this and choose "detailed settings" there should be a "fast-fine" slider where you can choose the quality. I also have the newest version of NeoOffice using a canon printer. Maybe the printer menu is different for other printers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
here's mine, after hitting print there is a Paper type tab...

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
I'm having the same prob. Understand how to do it now. THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i-mac dual-core 2.16Ghz 24inch, Macbook 2.4Ghz alu, 27" iMac Core 2 Duo 3.06Ghz
kgeier82
If you click on the arrows next to Paper Type you should get more choices including Quality&Media.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.