Premium Membership

Reaction score
I am unable to subscribe from my iPad. I have tried several times to "upgrade my membership" to Premier, however when I select the highlighted line I get no new tab or response. How do I get this feature to work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP i7 mid 2012 macOS 10.12
Premium membership generally offers more features such as extra boards and less advertisements.

It doesn't appear to exist on this forum at present. Last time I clicked on it, I received a message that "this feature is unavailable at this time" or something along those lines.

The membership you have is sufficient to create threads and see all of the public forum areas.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I assume you are seeing the mobile version of the forum.

Press and hold the refresh arrow in the URL entry field of Safari. Then "Request Desktop Site" from the pop up.

I'm not seeing any (or many) ads using this view.

OP
R
Reaction score
I assume you are seeing the mobile version of the forum.

Press and hold the refresh arrow in the URL entry field of Safari. Then "Request Desktop Site" from the pop up.

I'm not seeing any (or many) ads using this view.

Thanks, Kevin, is there a similar approach on Firefox/Mozilla, which is the browser I use most fequently?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry, no idea. I don't use alternative browsers.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
To Kevin and rbowen1:

Premium membership is still available and is provided through PayPal. If you're having difficulty applying, let me know by private mail and I will attend to it.

Thanks for your interest in becoming a premium member.

OP
R
Reaction score
Premier Membership

Yes, that would be great! I am a new member and not sure how to reach private email, but I will try, although I don't see the email address.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just click on chscag's name in his post and select Private Message. Not sure how many posts you need before you can send a PM, but it's generally around 6, so you are nearly there.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thanks Kevin. He has already contacted me and is now listed as a Premium Member. Let me know if you also would like to apply. Premium Membership is handled thru PayPal and is $24.95 for 12 months.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, I'll do that. I'll have to wait until I'm home though, because I don't use public wifi for financial transactions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.