powerbook burn utility

D

daughter_anna

sorry if i'm going to seem so ignorant, but i just got my powerbook g4 and was wondering if there is a program for burning cds that was already installed and if so, where i can find it?

if not, what's a good program?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
daughter_anna said:
sorry if i'm going to seem so ignorant, but i just got my powerbook g4 and was wondering if there is a program for burning cds that was already installed and if so, where i can find it?

if not, what's a good program?

Sure - It's called iTunes, and there should be an icon for it in your dock. If you just want to burn files to a data CD, you can also do that using the Finder.

OP
J

Joeytpg

how can i burn a cd to my hard drive?......it's giving me trouble. i just stick in the CD, and Import the songs to the library?.....and then convert them to Mp3's???

is there an easier way to do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Joeytpg said:
how can i burn a cd to my hard drive?......it's giving me trouble. i just stick in the CD, and Import the songs to the library?.....and then convert them to Mp3's???

is there an easier way to do this?

When you Import the CD, it will automatically convert the songs either to MP3 or AAC (depending on your preferences.)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.