• Neither Mac-Forums.com nor iNet Interactive will in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

    Use of this forum is at your own risk.

    For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the OnGuardOnline.gov - Online Shopping website.

    A few things to keep in mind:

    • This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

    Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.
  • Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

Pismo for sale

G

Gregg

Guest
Ok, I finally got my wife a new iBook yesterday so the Pismo is available.
400MHz G3 256RAM, DVD, airport installed 30Gig HD. Works great and is in great condition. Best reasonable offer.
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
South Jersey
Gregg said:
Ok, I finally got my wife a new iBook yesterday so the Pismo is available.
400MHz G3 256RAM, DVD, airport installed 30Gig HD. Works great and is in great condition. Best reasonable offer.
Gregg,

Do you have any pictures of this unit and what are you looking to get?
 
M

MickMAC

Guest
Would you be interested in traiding for a Powermac G4 500 with 768 meg of ram and a matching 17inch studio display? It will also come with wireless

I believe that they are very close in value if you look on ebay.
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
South Jersey
MickMAC said:
Would you be interested in traiding for a Powermac G4 500 with 768 meg of ram and a matching 17inch studio display? It will also come with wireless

I believe that they are very close in value if you look on ebay.
MickMac,

Are you willing to part with the studio display if so how much? any Pics
 
M

MickMAC

Guest
It all depends on if this guy is willing to trade, if not I will have to keep it. I am really looking for a computer my wife can use around the house and that one would be perfect! She currently has the G4 stated above up on her desk but would rather have a laptop for use in the kitchen and such. I do already have a 17inch powerbook but I take that to work with em every day, My kids have there own G3 450 with matching display in the toy room and I have a dual 800 quicksilver PowerMac in my home studio, so we really don't need the G4 tower and she would like the portability.

If he is interested in a trade and doesn't want the monitor I would be interested in a sale I will let you know.
 
G

Gregg

Guest
MickMAC said:
It all depends on if this guy is willing to trade, if not I will have to keep it. I am really looking for a computer my wife can use around the house and that one would be perfect! She currently has the G4 stated above up on her desk but would rather have a laptop for use in the kitchen and such. I do already have a 17inch powerbook but I take that to work with em every day, My kids have there own G3 450 with matching display in the toy room and I have a dual 800 quicksilver PowerMac in my home studio, so we really don't need the G4 tower and she would like the portability.

If he is interested in a trade and doesn't want the monitor I would be interested in a sale I will let you know.
As much as I would love to trade, I need the money to pay off the wife's iBook. First $320 takes it.
 
Top