Photoshop 2020

Reaction score
I am running Catalina 10.15.5 and recently subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud to use Photoshop and Lightroom.
Lightroom appears to be fine but when I try to open Photoshop I get the following screen - file attached - and my mac locks up.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem and maybe can offer some help in resolving this issue?

Thanks

View attachment 31741

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Since you've paid for this, I would suggest that you contact Adobe directly to get this addressed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Can you drag/drop the popup window at all? I think the "X" to get rid of that is on the top, maybe off the top of your screen.

OP
G
Reaction score
Unfortunately not, the whole mac-book was frozen. Forced shutdown and eventually opting to reinstall - so far so good.
Investigating now how to perform some maintenance on the mac having not done much in the way of maintenance since I bought it a number of years ago, it could probably benefit from a clear-out of older programs.
Many thanks for your help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.