• Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

photos from iPod to PC (Windows)

S

Sunshine

sorry if this question sounds really stupid, but I'm a complete newbie when it comes to Macs & iPods. :dummy:

I'm looking at buying an iPod Photo with a Camera connector.

My question is: once I have the photos on to the iPodPhoto - how do I get them onto my Windows PC?

thanks in advance,
Sunshine :p

D3v1L80Y

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You would need to have Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Album installed on a Windows PC. You can find more about this on Apple's site

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I don't think you have to have any special software you should be able to hook it up as an external storage device and open it. Then just drag the photos to where you want them.

I

iDVFH.

Apple would never make you buy or install different software to use their stuff. If there's a certain application you need to use it then the software would come with the iPod or the camera connector.But I doubt it. If you put the iPod into the dock (or cable) it might even auto-sync your photos. (they'll appear in the lower left side of the iTunes window) if not, go into preferences and click on the iPod button and click "manually add songs" (worded something that affect) and then you can drag the photos from the "iPod playlist" to the main iTunes picture folder. Hope I helped lol...