Photo of the month: May 2009

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Last minute submission????

I went outside one day and just started shooting. Taken with a Nikon Coolpix 8 Megapixel camera, High Sensitivity mode, flash and vivid color setting. No computer editing done.

Also, I think I'm seeing a little noise in the picture. Am I going crazy?

DSCN0046.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Colorfulwebs.jpg

Not even sure when I took this. Just checked my camera today and saw it.

That is cool man!! I'm diggin' how the colors transition to blue, green, then white.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Nice! Is there an explanation for this one? ;D

I think this image has a very strong narration. Even if the photographer didn't tell us what this is about I believe that we can come up with our own story.

I sort of like looking at pictures and artwork this way because it makes it more personal. Although having the artists' spiel is nice too. ^-^"

Oh and thanks for commenting on my picture. That was totally random, I don't even remember why I took that picture or when. I usually do most of my photography around dusk though, and I got lucky with those outrageous colors.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh and thanks for commenting on my picture. That was totally random, I don't even remember why I took that picture or when. I usually do most of my photography around dusk though, and I got lucky with those outrageous colors.

You're welcome! I love looking at nature photography, and it's my favorite when out shooting. The pic is really cool!! :D

Reaction score
Ahh sorry, I'm useless at commenting on my pictures. I'm not a good writer.

Basically I was asked to shoot a wedding for a friend, I did it as a gift, and this was one of the shots that I was happy with. The Bride's mum was checking the placement of the flowers in her hair, I saw the look of the Bride and snapped the picture. I just really love the expression on her face. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.