• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

PC For Sale and or Ipod G3 15GB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.2Ghz 2GB
For Sale:

Compaq Persario PC 2003

Specs:
Athlon xp 2600+
512mb memory
Geforce 4 MX 440 128mb of memory with S-video out
120GB Hard Drive 5400 rpm
CD-RW @ 48x
DVD-ROM @ 8x
Floppy Drive
VIA onboard sound and ethernet
D-Link ethernet
Will Include Windows 2000 or XP (just tell me witch one you want)

Also have a 3rd generation Ipod bought it a few months ago
just a few normal use scratches
15gb
in-ear headphones
firewire cable
usb cable
box/manuels
installation cd for pc

Please make me an offer I will sell one or the other or both at once

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Any more offers.....

I

Icarus

try ebay? My 15gb 3rd gen. is going for 133 right now, and there are two days left - so look into that maybe? I think you'll get a better deal than here only because there are more people seeing it on ebay. (but if you'd like to sell it to me for $100, that'd be cool too) :)

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea I was going to but it on ebay but decided let me see what happens here. But thanks for response I will try ebay.

I

Icarus

don't take it! I just got $220 on ebay for my 15gb ipod. (w00t!)

M

Maseeh

If you got 220 for our ipod how the heck do you justify offering him 100 dollars?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.