• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Parting out desktop! X2 etc...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 2.16ghz Intel 2 Core Duo, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, 15.4" TFT, DVD+-RW/DL.
Hey everyone, after lack of interest as a package I'm parting it out.
ALL prices INCLUDE shipping!

for pics of the system and more specs go to www.spyderworks.net/desktop.html

Here we go:

AMD X2 4600+ 2.4ghz Socket 939 $130
ASUS A8N32-SLi Deluxe Motherboard $130
Ultra 512gb RAM $50
Seagate 160gb HD $70
Seagate 160gb HD $70
PNY PCIe 7600gt 256mb Video card $150
Case is sorta Alienish looking and I'm asking $90 shipped because it's so heavy. (it also has a 420 watt PS)

Let me know guys! Make some offers!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
I might be interested in those Hdds later on. i can't really buy them now though, sorry. What format are they?

OP
coledog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 2.16ghz Intel 2 Core Duo, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, 15.4" TFT, DVD+-RW/DL.
Format as in IDE or SATA? IDE if so. They are formatted in both NTFS and FAT32 depending on what i'm using them for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
yea. I might be able to use those, but again, i can't get them now.

OP
coledog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
As far as i can tell (without turning off the pc and taking out the hd and looking at it) it's the last one of the page. The retail one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.