OSX Updates

Reaction score
Do you install all updates for OSX when prompted that there are updates?? I have just been installing the updates for the programs I am presently exploring... iWeb, iPhoto, iTunes....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
Personally, I just download and install every update when prompted. But then again it makes sense to only update the programs that you use.

I'm pretty sure your mac won't be vulnerable if you don't update software you don't use, unlike windoze. it's just added space on the hard drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
Personally, I just download and install every update when prompted. But then again it makes sense to only update the programs that you use.

I'm pretty sure your mac won't be vulnerable if you don't update software you don't use, unlike windoze. it's just added space on the hard drive.

I'm more of a pick-and-chooser (conserves HD space); I definitely agree with the latter ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.