OS9 screenshot request

Reaction score
Hello,

Wondering if someone would be kind enough to take some screenshots of Sim Cinema Deluxe 2.5??

I did have someone doing it for me but it didnt work for them and eventually we found out because it works on Mac OS 9. So im wondering if anybody on here who still might use Mac OS 9 will help me?

I have a download link for the program:

Sim Cinema Deluxe for Mac - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

or i already have the program downloaded on my computer which i can email someone if willing to help and not wanting to download.

some off you might already know what sim cinema is but just in case it's just a text-based movie producer game it's very simple. and it's not that big of a file so it wont take up much memory.

so all i need is for someone to play through it once, taking screenshots along the way of all the features.

As you've probably guessed i have a PC laptop otherwise i would have completed the job myself, i understand there are mac emulators out there. but i prefer to try and keep things simple.

hope you will help! thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.