OS X Server and Airport

Reaction score
Hello all....

I have an onld Powermac G4 350 that I decided to use as a server. I got on Ebay and purchased a sealed copy of 10.0 server to put on the machine. I just want to learn how to work with a server, this is the reason I bought 10.0, plus I got it for about $25.

Anyway, installation went smooth however now I have caught a snag. I have several other Macs around the house all using an Airport Extreme network. When I try to join my apple network with the G4 server it will not accept the password to my network.

I went into my airport utiltiy and changed the password and also changed it on all of my other Macs to make sure it was working, it was. So I tried joining the network again with the G4 server and still, it tells me I have entered a wrong password. I know that this is not true because I have just reset the password.

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas why this G4 350 server will not join my Airport network?

Thanks,

Landon

OP
T
Reaction score
Still Need Help

Someone has to have some advice. Please respond if you have any ideas, I am all out.

Thanks,

Landon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.