os x 10.7.2 problems

Reaction score
Just upgraded to 10.7.2 I am having some problems.

When I start a new terminal I am getting a bash error:

-bash: export ... not a valid identifier, the ls command is not found.

My center mouse scroll button will not scroll anymore. I have tried to correct the problem in System Pref but cannot get it to work.

Has anyone heard about the cloud verification email problem.

Every time I try to log into the cloud I get email verification has been sent, But I never get the email and therefore cannot access the cloud. I have tried to go directly to apple id and verify my account but still cannot access the cloud.

Sorry if too many questions in one post.

Thanks

Joe

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I am running 10.7.2 on 2007 iMac and none of those issues. For sure not the first two. I am also using iCloud so I guess not that one either.

What are your Macs specs? Will see if I can find anyone else with your issues.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks dtravis7, Here are my specs:

I tried the same items on my mac book pro and no problems except I still cannot access the cloud.

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MM31.00AD.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.35f1

Joe

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
The iCloud issue maybe just Apples servers. I have seen others with the same issue. I have a C2D mini. Will check but pretty sure no issues like that. Still searching around the net.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks,

The problem I am most concerned about is how to fix the terminal. It appears that the path statement being exported is incorrect for the bash shell. I am more familiar with csh. I will try to google how to fix path export.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.