OS 8 on iPad mini

Reaction score
I uploaded the new OS 8 on my iPad mini. MY songs there started to disappear, the ones I copied from my CDs and even the ones I bought. Anyone knows whats going on???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Are those songs/albums/playlists marked in iTunes to sync with your iPad?

OP
J
Reaction score
Of course they are. I have solved the problem already, I have restored the iPad with the new system, wiped everything, installed only the new 8.0 system, then put in the contents. It works so far, I installed now the 8.02 system. Thanks for helping.

Reaction score
Since installing the iOS 8, my ipad mini has never been the same. Two things that bug me the most is: one, my usually slow connectivity has become slower; and, two, this is what really bothers me, there's this zoom enabled square that appears randomly in the screen. I don't know what is. What can can I do make this disappear? TIA.

image.jpg

C

chas_m

I can help you with that second problem. You've turned on Accessibility options in the system settings. Turn them off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Of course they are. I have solved the problem already, I have restored the iPad with the new system, wiped everything, installed only the new 8.0 system, then put in the contents. It works so far, I installed now the 8.02 system. Thanks for helping.

Of course they are!

I mean it's not like there as a number of different ways to get music onto a device! Glad you got sorted but you'll get far more help in the future if you drop the sarcasm and add more detail to the queries you post

OP
J
Reaction score
It was nor sarcasm, it was a simple answer. I work with Apples since 1983. And since it was my first ever question, I will provide more info next time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.