OS 10.14?

OP
M
Reaction score
I know. The file came with instructions. :)

Attachments

• Reloc Files.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
I think I figured it out.

When I type in a group name, it shows the first name in the group. But that first name is actually a pull-down menu. In the pulldown list, I found the name of the group. When I click on the group name in the pull-down list, it loads into the field as normal.
Well, that is NOT how it's working for me. I lead a small group in our church and I have a group in my Contacts app called "Community Group" in which all the folks are listed. When I create a new email to them, I start typing "Community" and by the time I have put in "com" a window pops open with my contacts that start with those letters. I then click on the right one and all of the names populate in the right window. But if you are content with how you are working, great!

I'm wondering, however, if you have inadvertently created a group with a name of one of the members of the group and that is why you are seeing what you are.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
What Jake described is exactly how my system works.

I'm wondering, however, if you have inadvertently created a group with a name of one of the members of the group and that is why you are seeing what you are.

I agree. That is something I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. You have to give the Group a name, like Tennis Club or such and it mustn't be the name of a Contact/Person.

Ian

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Wonderful! So pleased for you, Marrk.

Well done, Jake.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.