Ordered My Mini Today...

N

NineInchWorms

I just ordered my Mac Mini today and am patiently waiting for it's arrival. However I ordered it from the Apple Store and they say it can be 5-7 days shipping in addition to the 2-3 day shipping. Anybody know how long it usually takes for Apple to get products to your doorstep??? I can't bare to wait any longer!!!

OP
C

crazycanadian

hey i waited almost three weeks for my mini, but it was worth it. if you actually put some options in the mini offered from apple it may even take longer. but, what i have learned with my past orders with apple, what they say is usually on target

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
crazycanadian said:
hey i waited almost three weeks for my mini, but it was worth it. if you actually put some options in the mini offered from apple it may even take longer. but, what i have learned with my past orders with apple, what they say is usually on target

Most of the time that's true...however, I ordered a PowerMac in June, I got in August....They originally told me 5-7 days... :-O

OP
C

code777

yeah what's up with Apple? Keeping the supply low to raise the demand!? I was just at the store sunday and they still had no MacMini's in stock and no Powerbooks with Supers in stock either. Also the iMac 1.6 is out of stock again! its like they have nothing left at the store i frequent! plenty of iBooks and tons of eMacs available. Heck, while i was in the store two people purchased eMacs, kinda surprising.

I never ask about the PowerMacs... it will just make me go crazy and pull out evil credit card...hahaha nah

MacMini there is a huge waiting list, crazy!

OP
C

crazycanadian

there are always exceptions....but i think we can all agree waiting only makes the experience better

Reaction score
I ordered my mac mini on I think march 12 it took about a week and a half to get it to my house. I expected longer since I orders a ram and a hard drive. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
You sold your soul for the Mini. Hurry up and get it so that we can get iSight. THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!

OP
N

NineInchWorms

Good lord...from what some of these guys are saying, it's could be awhile! This hurts me.
I'm just hoping that I get it by next week, the wait is killing me.
Plus I gave away all my world-ly possesions just to get this machine.
iSight is coming!! THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!

OP
N

NineInchWorms

Yeah. I was going to do that. But they didn't have an off the shelf with superdrive & internal bluetooth. And the Mac dealer in my town is crooked, so I had to order from Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.