oh no :P

Reaction score
I'm getting a macbook, and I just realized...Photoshop CS .. will it still work on the mac? I don't know where to download the mac version for CS. For one, all links lead to CS2 with which my CS code is incompatible.

Crap. That seems to be the main thing. Any ideas???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
Sounds like you're switching from a PC? If so, then yes, I'm afraid you need to purchase a new copy of Photoshop. If you contact Adobe, they may provide you with an upgrade path from the PC version of CS to the Mac version of CS3, but I'm not sure.

OP
X
Reaction score
Well, what happened before when I lost my copy of CS, my friend just sent me an ISO of the program so I could use my reg. code. Is anything like this possible with a mac?

And yes, my new mac arrives sometime this week :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
I saw somewhere online that Adobe would actually give u a discount if u have the full version of Windows for the Mac Version.

You can always run it through Boot Camp or Parallels with Windows, but I am not sure if that is an option that u'd consider.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.