• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

NTS macbook pro 2.16 15inch

M

malentendu

i bought this about 2 months ago exactly. i am putting it here in case anyone wants it before i put it up on ebay. it is an apple macbook pro 2.16 GHZ with 2 gigs of mushkin ram, 256meg ATI 1600x GPU, the 7200rpm hard drive upgrade, the bluetooth mighty mouse, a protective case, glossy screen, and if you keep in touch i will send you a free copy of the new OSX when it is released. it is in great condition. never really leaves my desk and there is NOTHING wrong with it. case is in great shape. it is dual booted right now with windows XP pro but i can easily delete the partition. i used windows just for games. all these items totalled together would be well around $2800 but i wish to sell for $2200 OBO...will consider most reasonable offers. ( i have a set of klipsch 2.1 pro medias i will throw in for $100 more plus shipping, arguably the best consumer 2.1 speakers avail. )
DSC00300.jpg

DSC00295-1.jpg

OP
M

malentendu

oh and i am selling because..well i dont really need it. i am looking for a powerbook 12inch...something smaller and such. all i really do is surf the net and i hope someone with more knowledge will use this to its potential.

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
malentendu said:
oh and i am selling because..well i dont really need it. i am looking for a powerbook 12inch...something smaller and such. all i really do is surf the net and i hope someone with more knowledge will use this to its potential.

I've got a 12" PB - not to trade, but to tell you that you miiiiiggght want a bigger screen even if you're just surfing. Love it to death for portability, but I ended up getting a 20" cinema screen (and running it set up for two monitors) for everything I work on at home.

OP
M

malentendu

thanx...it just sold on ebay buyer bought it now...waiting on payment...i dont know its either a powerbook 12 inch or a PDA phone....sooo i am hoping i can find one for cheap on ebay or something.

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
malentendu said:
thanx...it just sold on ebay buyer bought it now...waiting on payment...i dont know its either a powerbook 12 inch or a PDA phone....sooo i am hoping i can find one for cheap on ebay or something.

Borrow a friend's pda and try surfing with it (if you want to use it for that). A whole lot of sites just don't view well in that small of a format. On the other hand, if you're just checking weather or scores, it's not an issue. I'm PMing you an idea, too!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.