Noises!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
My iPod is making noises. I sense it is a bad thing but I haven't noticed ever since day 1 so I will take my beloved in. Is it the hard drive? Im pretty sure there is no fan is the iPod casing. My iPod is crashing and not being nice and the battery meter is really screwed up. Help would be nice

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
that i am doing today. Will they replace though? Also, everytime I try to update it, it erases itself and has to start from scratch.

T

TylerMoney

Whlie your searching through your library, and pushing buttuns, you should hear some sounds..it's just the hard drive. I only hear it when I'm turning the wheel to search through songs or playlists..other than that, I don't hear anything.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
just got back. They zeroed the hard drive and then ran some other tests on it and said that is was fixed. So, there was something wrong with it!! It just took 3 hours to repair.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.