• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

No G5 Laptops or 3ghz G5's any time soon.

OP
A

appleboy

i just heard that the new g5 powerbook is gonna be released at the boston mac expo but i dont know for sure

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
appleboy said:
i just heard that the new g5 powerbook is gonna be released at the boston mac expo but i dont know for sure

Not if the Bostom Mac expo is anytime in the next year or so. ;)

OP
G

G4Grover

Guess that's answers my concern on buying the G4 Powerbook. I was sort of wondering if I should wait for the G5 version...

But i am not waiting a year, thank you very much! So 1.33 ghz G4 will have to do! :D

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Apple isn't participating at MacWorld Boston... damnit. I live about 20 minutes from Boston too. If Steve were to be there, I would die to see him...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.