Nike+ Questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - 15.4" 1680x1050 Antiglare - 2.7Ghz Quad Core i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB 7200RPM HDD
Hey all. I have a 1 year old Nike+ Receiver+Transmitter that I used for my ipod nano. Will the shoe sensor still work with the new ipod touch or do I have to go out and get a whole new shoe transmitter? I'm not sure if the protocols have changed at all. It'd be really awesome if I could keep using the same transmitter. Let me know! Thanks!

Trent out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
From what I have heard... you can use the same one. I am in the same predicament and will be getting my touch as soon as I see one... so I can give first hand experience then.

They are not changing the shoe transmitter at all so... I am 99.9% sure it will work.

Keep up the running and stay fit!

OP
CodeSamurai
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - 15.4" 1680x1050 Antiglare - 2.7Ghz Quad Core i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB 7200RPM HDD
Ah! Wonderful! Thankyou for the reply!

You keep running too! My goal for this coming year (ending next September) is 800 miles...it'll be my furthest ever. Good Luck!

Trent out

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.