NewHard Drive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac 21.5 Late 2013
I have a late 2013 Mac that we had a new hard drive put in yesterday. The Time Machine seemed to work quite well. Now running Catalina. I have a local newspaper that I subscribe to that for some reason I can't log into. I have a laptop PC that will allow me in so I don't know what is going on. When logging in all I get is three blue dots revolving.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You didn't say which browser you're using, but try to clear history first. Then, make sure you have not turned off "cookies" for the site.

The three blue dots that revolve are probably "we're trying to recognize who you are". The result of that is you might have to reregister your name and password to get back on that site.

The reason your PC works is that you haven't changed anything there. A Time Machine restore sometimes does not get everything in place as before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.