New to the Mac , posting links ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac book 2,1 , pros. 2g , mem. 1g , intel core 2 duo
I belong to a few forums , and have a collection of bookmarks , many times while posting , I've drag a bookmark into the post , now I can not seem to find a way to do that .
I could just click & drag with my windows , but can can not with safari , and at this moment I'm using bonecho , a firefox type ??
Thanks John

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac book 2,1 , pros. 2g , mem. 1g , intel core 2 duo
posting links

It does not seem to work , I stopped at the coma , clicked on the bookmarks tool bar to open , went to a link clicked [ holding on button ] & dragged to this post , it isn't here .
Some times its real easy to to miss the simplest things .
Thanks John

Reaction score
The Firefox bookmarks manager window is opened from Bookmarks in the menu bar across the top of the screen.

In Firefox, slide the cursor down to Organize Bookmarks. When it opens, drag a bookmark into the post.

With Safari, choose Show All Bookmarks from the Bookmarks item in the menu bar. This isn't as handy as it is with Firefox, though. Safari's Show All Bookmarks uses a web page, so it could take up the entire screen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.