New Powerbooks Released

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Wow....this site sure is slow with the uptake....all the others have it.....(macrumors.com...appleinsider.com....thinksecret.com)

NEW PBS released along with iBooks!

T

TylerMoney

well, you found out either way, so yeah...there you have it...I found out far before I came to this site...so it's ok that I didn't see them here....but ****, I sure am upset witht the update..in a strange weird sort of way....the new 12" is everything I want...all the specs...and a bit better...of the older 15", in the small portable size of the 12...plus the dvd burner is friggin faster..****...oh well..I'm still real happy with my princess.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
This is a much more significant upgrade in terms of power then the update back in september when they switched to the aluminum casing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yeah actually I was awake when they came out and I was thinking about posting about it, but it was already around 6am my time and I was completely exhausted.. so I went to bed instead. And like Wapa18 said, we're a help forum, not a news site :) Although we love sharing news and talking about it, but it's definitely not our focus. And if you went to the front page of this site, you would see that actually there was a news article there about them :)

Ok nevermind.. looks like whatever feed they are using for the frontpage actually doesnt have that news.. what kind of feed is that! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
This is such fun news, as I am just beginning my powerbook shopping. these have to be the sweetest notebook on Earth! :) :D

T

TylerMoney

witeshark said:
This is such fun news, as I am just beginning my powerbook shopping. these have to be the sweetest notebook on Earth! :) :D

why don't you just rub it in witeshark....make me want one even more and more...you're a terrible person..

Kindding....you're gonna have a kickin laptop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Hehehe well you gotta lot of RAM and that is better for performance by far then CPU speed :)

I

ianlee77

Faster G4, Standard 60GB, DDR 333, 64MB VRAM, AirPort Extreme......
SWEETA! Exactly what I'm looking for, but didn't come 6 months ago...... :rolleyes:
Have to hang on until G5 ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.