New iMac in September.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
So Apple announced it today...

I figured it would come. At WWDC, when Steve demoed Spotlight, he searched for "iMac," "Paris," and "Birthday."

Macworld Paris is in September, when the new iMac will come out. This is the Mac's 20th birthday.

:D

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
They announce it on the iMac page to the right, and on the Apple Store.

M

Mr Ikasu

Heh, I was about to order one. In the next 2 days!

I really want a Mac though so I am thinking of going for an iBook and then getting an iMac a few months after their launch.

I can't imagine what Apple will do with the look. I love how they look at the minute so much but I don't think they will be too different.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mr Ikasu said:
Heh, I was about to order one. In the next 2 days!

I really want a Mac though so I am thinking of going for an iBook and then getting an iMac a few months after their launch.

I can't imagine what Apple will do with the look. I love how they look at the minute so much but I don't think they will be too different.
You'd be surprised... the old iMacs to the new iMacs was quite a change.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
The iMac as it is looks so good it is not out of place in a living room. You can bet the new ones will be likewise :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.