• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New Article Ideas

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Forum Mods: If this is in the wrong place or violates a rule I missed while searching please move or delete the thread as you see fit.

As some of you may have noticed from my signature I sometimes write for ATPM - About This Particular Macintosh. I would contribute more regularly but often have difficulty thinking of ideas until a day or so before the deadline. Not enough time to write good How To Columns.

Since I basically stink at thinking up column ideas I'd like to enlist the aid of other forum members. Have you got ideas for future columns? If so, I'd like to hear them. Since it's not a paying gig I can't exactly pay for the ideas but you will have my undying gratitude. Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.