Negative Scanner

Reaction score
Hi, I am a photography student and would like to be able to scan my negatives at home. I would like some suggestions of which ones you use and which ones that you don't like.

My price range is £0-80.

I have heard a lot of bad press about Epson film scanners, I have also experienced this at college where Epson scanners are used. I have used the F-3200 and the V100.

I would like it to scan 35mm, Medium format, Large format and 35mm slides.

Thanks in advance for all your answers.:Cool:

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Hi, I am a photography student and would like to be able to scan my negatives at home. I would like some suggestions of which ones you use and which ones that you don't like.

My price range is £0-80.

I have heard a lot of bad press about Epson film scanners, I have also experienced this at college where Epson scanners are used. I have used the F-3200 and the V100.

I would like it to scan 35mm, Medium format, Large format and 35mm slides.

Thanks in advance for all your answers.:Cool:

I would be very interested if you find anything in your price range that gives decent results. I have been paying for the local shop to scan them for me.

Have considered buying an adapter for my DSLR, but so far have not tried that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.