need some help

Reaction score
Hello, I have a annoying problem, my mac works awful slow, and my battery runs low while I sit there watching ....
does anyone know what I need to do here ??

M

MacInWin

Yes. Read the link in my sig and resubmit with enough information that we can help.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hello, I have a annoying problem, my mac works awful slow, and my battery runs low while I sit there watching ....
does anyone know what I need to do here ??

The info mentioned is way too general. We need more specific details.

- Nick

OP
G
Reaction score
thank you, my battery would not charge (or at least difficult, I can only work 3 hours on my battery)
+ If I want to start apps then locked all my macbook and can be difficult to hold a wifi connection (constant falls off)
I have a macbook pro of late 2011

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You've mentioned a lot of things here. Hard to believe one computer can have all these problems all at once.

thank you, my battery would not charge (or at least difficult, I can only work 3 hours on my battery)

- Will the computer work ok while plugged in?
- When you say the "my battery would not charge (or at least difficult)…can you tell us more? Can you describe what happens? What about the color on the magsafe charger (orange/green)?

t+ If I want to start apps then locked all my macbook…

What do you mean by "apps then locked"?

...and can be difficult to hold a wifi connection (constant falls off)...

Not sure what to recommend here??

This is a very unusual combination of problems. How long has this been going on? Did something happens to this computer. Like it was dropped or liquid spilled on it?

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.