Need Help - Parallels or VM Fusion

OP
P

Prosdo

Ran into a problem. Didn't realize it was a Windows XP upgrade version not a full version. ****!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I thought amazon was pretty cheap, and unlike ebay you know the product key hasn't been used.

OP
P

Prosdo

I will have to give it a look. I have a lot of Windows programs that I want to still use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina MacBook Pro (15")
VMWare kicks the crap out of Parellels. I bought both, and let me tell you that VMWare is the clear winner. I mean, that company has been doing OS virtualization forever, they've got a good product for sure.

Plus, VMWare lets you boot up your Bootcamp partition within OS X. This is handy for running a virtual windows when you just need basic apps.... but lets you still reboot natively into Windows if you are trying to do some heavier tasks like gaming.

OP
P

Prosdo

Well I got lucky. I found an old copy of Windows ME and it did the trick on helping install XP. I'll let you know how it goes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.