Need help contacting Apple Support

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
Ok, my computer is older than 90 days so I don't have the free phone support so I was wondering if theres an email address for customer support. I'm having a really annoying flickering problem with my macbook's screen that has come back for the 3rd time! I want to contact customer support and ask them how they can help me remedy this situation because I didn't pay $1300 for a laptop to have to bring it in every other month for repair for the same problem.

there is also no apple store near me. The store I bought it at (local) is an authorized service center but they don't seem like they'd have the right amount of authority to do much help. so how else can I contact Mac?

thanks for any help you guys can provide

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The Apple Support page might be a good place to start....

Plus, you can call them about this. That 90 days isn't for issues like yours, it's for stuff like "How do I install my printer" and whatnot.

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
oh, ok. I went to the support page but none of it seemed to helpful since I thought the 90 days was any telephone contact

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
yeah, I already know where the closest service center is, and I've been there twice for the same problem. I said I want to avoid having to go there every other month. Second link there is the main support page which I dont think is too well laid out. But thanks for reading my post right above yours before giving me the same info that the first replier gave me explaining that I had been confused about the 90-day support

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
yeah, I already know where the closest service center is, and I've been there twice for the same problem. I said I want to avoid having to go there every other month. Second link there is the main support page which I dont think is too well laid out. But thanks for reading my post right above yours before giving me the same info that the first replier gave me explaining that I had been confused about the 90-day support

besides you being rude I don't understand your posts.. is there an email to contact apple? no. the links provided above are your only options.. what else do you need help with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
After the 90 days are up you can still call apple and not get charged the $50. You can get on the phone with them and tell them what the problem is and they will then tell you that they will help you, or they will charge you $50 for the phone call and try to fix your problem (they tell you before they charge you). It sounds like you would have to send it to apple, take it to an apple store, or take it to a service center. If the problem is on record with apple before your 90 warranty expired, you should get phone help for free. Another option would be to go purchase applecare, then you would have phone support for 2 additional years.

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
besides you being rude I don't understand your posts.. is there an email to contact apple? no. the links provided above are your only options.. what else do you need help with?

I was not rude. Even if I was rude the poster I responded to can handle a little rudeness since he is an adult. What did you not understand about the original post? That I my computer is after the 90 phone support service or that the local repair place hasn't been able to help me very much? Or that I was asking for alternative methods of contacting Mac? The post in which I replied to only supplied a link for the closest service center (which I said I already know where it is, and that there arent any close apple stores because the Apple HQ is closer than the closest Apple store) and a link to the contact page which I had asked if there was any OTHER means of contact because I am after the 90 period. If I was rude it was because he didn't seem to read the post at all and gave info I said I already knew.

HOWEVER! Thank you to the other posters here that informed me I can contact the tech support number without being charged the $50 for a situation like mine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.