Need help connecting ipad air to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" MAC desktop 3.06 GHSintel Core2 duo 12GB 1067 MHz DDR3 YOSEMITE
I can watch fox sports 1 on my iPad air now how do I get to project it on my TV. I have an av adapter from iPad air to the tv via HDMI I get sound no picture. I also have a ATV. What am I missing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I can watch fox sports 1 on my iPad air now how do I get to project it on my TV. I have an av adapter from iPad air to the tv via HDMI I get sound no picture. I also have a ATV. What am I missing?

Hello - first, is your Apple TV set up to work on your HDTV? What generation Apple TV do you own? Have you tried to pair your iPad to your Apple TV using AirPlay? If not, see the Apple Guidelines HERE - let us know if the directions help - should be an easy process and wireless is a simpler solution. Dave :)

Reaction score
You can connect your iPad to TV using the following steps:

1. Using Digital AV adapter: The Digital AV adapter is a wire used to plug the iPad to TV’s HDMI port.
2. Using Apple TV: For wireless connection between your iPad and TV, use “Apple TV”. Now, Swipe the bottom screen of your iPad to find AirPlay option. Select “AirPlay” > select your “Apple TV”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.