Need advise selling my mac mini

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need some tips, I would like to sell my mac mini because I am starting to be sick having a lot of cables on my desk.
My mac mini bought last year, quad core (core i7) 2.3ghz 1TB upgraded to 16GB ram.
I am selling it for 990 euros with 2 samsung led monitor 24, webcam, apple mouse and keyboard (wireless).

Is it a correct price, also can I exchange it with a macbook pro core i7 late2011 (with 256ssd and 16gb ram) what do you think ?

I do not know really what will be the correct price and the worth... What I know is that my configuration is quiete ok for all my applications.

Thank you in advance for your tips.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
As you might imagine…the selling price of items is VERY specific to the region that it is being sold. Since you have not given us any idea where you are located…even folks that may be in your area really cannot offer any opinions.

But I would suggest that you should check eBay for your area, Craig's List for your area, or any other Buy/Sell/Trade outlets in your area.

Also for a general idea if the computers worth…you can check:

Mac2Sell - Argus, Evaluation, Guide to used Mac, iPad, iPhone & iPod

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.