N.O.V.A. on the iPad

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I buy NOVA now on my iPhone can I just transfer that app over to my iPad when I get it? or do I have to buy a whole other version of it when it comes out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
There saying all apps and all your plug-in devices are going to be compatible with the iPad. But as someone has said in another thread....

Take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers

OP
C
Reaction score
There saying all apps and all your plug-in devices are going to be compatible with the iPad. But as someone has said in another thread....

Take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers

alright thanks..I will probably just wait and buy it on the iPad. Im looking forward to it! also one more thing..If I get the iPad with 3G and Wifi..does that mean ill get the EDGE network or do I need to be in a "3G' area for that part to work?

C

chas_m

Actually, they didn't say all your apps would be compatible, but that "almost all" would be. This was later clarified (by Jobs) as "all apps that don't require the iPad to be a phone" should work.

As for the claim that Apple said ALL plugin devices would work with the iPad, I have a copy of the keynote and they don't say that there -- not sure where you got that. The dock connector is the same, so its hardware compatible, but that doesn't guarantee it will work ...

I believe I read somewhere (sorry don't know where) that EDGE will work with the iPad as it does with the iPhone.

Finally, to the OP's original question: based on what has been said, NOVA should work fine on the iPad as-is, and you do not have to re-buy it. But that's not to say that the developer might not decide to make a new, iPad-native (higher res) version at some point in an effort to get you to re-buy ... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I believe I read somewhere (sorry don't know where)....

I suppose i should have stated that in my post then .... I cant remember where either Hmmmmm ....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.