Mirroring with other devices

Reaction score
Hi, I would appreciate if anyone could help with the following as I bought the Apple Watch Series 8 GPS the and could not find any details from the user manual:
  1. Can the watch be paired to my TV via AirPlay? If so, can all features on the watch be functional on the TV or specifically which ones will or will not work on the TV? I read from the manual that the fitness app only works on the TV but I don't know what it means.​
  2. Can the watch be paired or mirrored to MBP and what are the steps to follow?​

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Hi, I would appreciate if anyone could help with the following as I bought the Apple Watch Series 8 GPS the and could not find any details from the user manual:

The answers to your questions will probably depend on the make and model and capabilities of your TV and the same will apply to your MacBook Pro depending on what model it is and what Mac OS version it is running.

I would have thought you would have checked out such details and compatibility features before buying the Apple Watch, and I don't know what you are expecting when you say "all features", that's a lot to expect, so you might want to be a bit more specific and limited on what you are requesting or expecting.

- Patrick
=======

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.