Microsoft Word

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this~

I bought MS Word Office X last year for my imac, I think its a single license version.

Just purchased a Macbook G5 yesterday.

Is there any way I can load MS word on to my MB? I tried, but it gave me an error mssg saying something like "OS 10 Folder Cannot Be Located".

I'll probably get MS Office 07, but was hoping to use my old office x on the MB until I bought the new software.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Moving since Word is not an operating system. It's an application.

Reaction score
Schweb, that's a very profound observation. We learn every day.

As for the MacBook problem, can you give us the exact error, not just "something like". Did you use the installer? Try reinstalling.

OP
N
Reaction score
Up 'N Running...

...thanks for the quick response guys, I really appreciate it. I reinstalled this time using the MS Office Installer, instead of the "Value Pack" which used (previously) the Value Pack Installer.

I have no idea why that worked, I'm sure you do~I not that savvy, just took a stab at a different approach.

Now, I'm having problems setting up my Entourage~is there any support for that application on this site?

Thanks again, I'll definately be back~

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.