marble blast .. just a thought

L

lordsid

my new powerbook 12' is on its way and i was wondering if it has marble blast on it .... heh ... just love the game :headphone

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

yes....it should ... go into your apps folder and then there is a file foilder that says marble blast gold... and you can access it thourgh there if. it is not there you can insert you bundled software CD thatcame with your pbook and install it from there....

OP
I

iDVFH.

Also, if you want a few more fun games go to the Apple website. I got Solitaire XL from there (= The Apple website is great on things like that..they even give you downloads for icons, practically any category you can think of!

OP
F

flyingpostman

Powerbooks don't come with the games (except Chess) like the iBooks, iMacs.

OP
F

flyingpostman

shaun89 said:
my iMac G5 came with games..... it had marble blast too

Sorry, I should have been more clear, Powerbooks come with no games, iMacs, iBooks come with a couple games. This makes sense if you think about the intended markets.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
flyingpostman said:
Sorry, I should have been more clear, Powerbooks come with no games, iMacs, iBooks come with a couple games. This makes sense if you think about the intended markets.

I never knew that. I have an iBook and iMac, so I thought all macs came with games also.

OP
L

lordsid

any way i can get it (legally.. must be mentioned ) or do have to buy it ?????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini DC 1.66, Powerbook G4
You can get it HERE its only $19.99, and that is for the Gold version too..

I got it on the iMac, but the kids loved it that much, I had to buy the windows versionfor their PC's from here because I couldn't get on my Mac :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.