Major problem!

Ads

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5. 1GB Ram, Super Drive.
Tried installing XP on bootcamp and it went smoothly until XP had installed and had to restart but then it kept looping through the install. I took it out and tried to go back to osx but when i turned it on it was just a white/grey screen.

I have tried the disks
I have tried rebooting PMU
I have tried rebooting ram

Holding down C results with a folder sign and a question mark

NOTHING WORKS!

I really need help!

:(

EDIT: It kind of looks like the Disks that came with my iMac are blank. I tried them in a windows laptop and nothing is showing on the disks at all...

M

MacHeadCase

Mac disks cannot be read by Windoze. Besides why do you put your Mac install disk on a PeeCee? Isn't this to be used on a Mac? I have no experience using Windoze, Boot Camp so someone else will have to jump in here to help out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
try booting externally using ur install discs....which as MHC said, will not work on a PC, so are most likely not blank.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.