MaglevExpressTemp343

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
Hi...I found this folder...MaglevExpressTemp343... listed under my MacIntosh HDD along with the usual Applications, Library, System, and User folders. I Googled it but found nothing. What is this and if it isn't supposed to be there, what should I do? Thanks!

OP
Dogbreath
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
Bump . . . just in case my potential hero for the day overlooked this thread. I've had my mini a little over a year now...I'm feeling a clean re-install is due anyway. I need to make a checklist with ALL preparations and protocol. Any suggestions?

OP
Dogbreath
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That nailed it, Mike...you're MY Member of the Month nominee!!! Thanks so much. There are no games or "junk" software on my Mac. I read the link you provided...sure enough, I had just reloaded the HP printer driver. Evidently HP drivers are still problematic...I have recently reloaded the driver several times and my printer still doesn't work correctly anymore AND it puts phantom folders in my Mac! Me no like that.

p.s. running Snow Leopard

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.