Made The Switch

I

ikamau

I did it I finally did, I have finally made the switch, I now have my new Apple ibook G4 933Mhz, I picked it up this morning from CompUSA, I have to go to work now, so I will probably not able to really use it until saturday night, but when I get some pics I will post them.

OP
Z

Zapple

o.k, cool, I also lately made the switch to an iBook, it has been very good to me.

OP
J

JSparrow

I received my iBook last week and really enjoy using it. Its a great little guy that really works well. Right now I'm working on finishing up writing a research paper on it. I'd definitly recommend to people to get the 14" screen unless you are really wanting small form factor for traveling a lot. The 14" is just a real nice size and makes things easier on the eyes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
I am a new ibook user as well. Got mine today. It is a 14.1/1GHZG4/640/60/CMBO/AP/BT. Can't wait to enjoy my new MAC life.

OP
K

KEVIN JENKINS

does anyone know whether the canon BJC55 printer works well with the
i-book? Also I read that the scanner cartridge IS 12 is cool... but the tech
spec. says something about the format as being windows 95 !??
does the scanner cart. work with the i-bk.. anyone know?

Kevin 14.02

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.