Macintosh llci won't boot?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
llci to Mac Pro "26 Kids" all named Mac
I have a llci that only boots sometimes it will show a real faint green flash on the lower right front when I try to power it up but won't catch I've changed the PS but still no cigar? Anyone have an idea.:Confused:

Reaction score
Older Macs require a new battery from time to time or they refuse to boot. Also bad memory can make them not boot or even a bad floppy drive.

OP
FatherTime
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Older Mac require a new battery from time to time or they refuse to boot.

It's a new one however the llci's will boot with out one under the hood. I'm going to tear apart the PS and see if something strikes a nerve.:)

Reaction score
Dont get shocked! I dont think its the PS..sounds like a board issue or memory.

OP
FatherTime
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dont get shocked! I dont think its the PS..sounds like a board issue or memory.

Yeah Im' pretty careful around this stuff. It maybe a MOBO but the thing does boot on a blue moon. The trouble with checking the PS is I don't know which leads are the switch.:) I've been trolling Google for info. I may have found a manual.

Reaction score
The oldest machine I have now is an Quadra 605..havent been inside a IIci in years.

OP
FatherTime
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The oldest machine I have now is an Quadra 605..havent been inside a IIci in years.
I

I have a Quadra 650 40 MB RAM at my machine shop that we use daily to communicate with our two CNC machining centers and it's a great editing piece too. The llci is just a must have Mac to dazzle my buddies with when I tell them it cost $9000.00 base price I have 8MB's all slots full a cache card and a hi res video card too, 3 grand more:Smirk:

Reaction score
I made a club program on my SE30 just to show some PC people you didnt need the latest Windoze to print a 3 page program...A postscript file is a postscript file to a commercial printer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.