macbook white charging problem

Reaction score
Hello!
If I disconnect charging cable from macbook, macbook turned off. First 3-4 minutes it writes: Baterry is not charging, but later it writes baterry is not available. I tried to replace battery and charege too. But without any result.
I 'm using snow leopard 10.6.2
Thank for help :)

C

chas_m

In the words of Groucho Marx, "stop doing that."

Just kidding. I'm starting to sound like a broken record because I've made the same recommendation three posts in a row, but here it is: this sounds like a serious mechanical failure, you will need to take your machine to a tech and find out what is really going on. It sounds from your description as though the charger itself is find, but either there is some grit in the magsafe connector preventing charging (a surprisingly common issue) or there's an actual mechanical defect preventing charging, or the battery is malfunctioning. How many cycles do you have on this battery, how old is it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.