Macbook Backpacks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
I just got my 2.0 core 2 duo, 120gb, 1gb black macbook and I'm looking for a backpack.

It does not need to necessarily be a backpack but I want it to hae some type of shoulder sling so I don't have to constantly be using a hand to carry and it needs to be able to carry books as I will be entering college next year.

With so many people on this site I figure some one probably has a good recommendation. Here is the tricky part, I don't want to spend more than 40 and at the most 50.

Gracias

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
http://www.ebags.com/backpacks/laptop_backpacks/category_search/index.cfm?N=2003825

best site with most amount of reviews.

if youd like a bigger bag, i can suggest the OGIO bags, very well made. i had one and sold it (only cause my mbp barely fit, my mb fit wonderfully) im planning on buying another to replace a targus POS from newegg.

my girlfriend has this:
http://www.ebags.com/timbuk2/void/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=74251
and its a very nice bag, perfect for the mb. although its 70$, coupons are all over online.

just check out ebags, they have plenty

Reaction score
why don't you buy a sleeve and use it in your normal backpack? I have the Incase sleeve and it's great.

OP
Shannonb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
why don't you buy a sleeve and use it in your normal backpack? I have the Incase sleeve and it's great.

The backpack I have now is pretty beat up and I was going to get a new one anyway.

OP
Shannonb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
http://www.ebags.com/backpacks/laptop_backpacks/category_search/index.cfm?N=2003825

best site with most amount of reviews.

if youd like a bigger bag, i can suggest the OGIO bags, very well made. i had one and sold it (only cause my mbp barely fit, my mb fit wonderfully) im planning on buying another to replace a targus POS from newegg.

my girlfriend has this:
http://www.ebags.com/timbuk2/void/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=74251
and its a very nice bag, perfect for the mb. although its 70$, coupons are all over online.

just check out ebags, they have plenty

Thanks, that helps a lot. More suggestions on deals are welcome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz C2D MacBook 2GB RAM 80GB HD
I originally bought the InCase sleeve from apple.com for $49.95. It was nice but didn't hold enough for me. So 2 weeks ago I went and bought the Mamba S from Booqbags.com. It's on closeout for $54.98 and I think it's a great looking/functioning bag.

I also used the coupon code "SPUNGLE" for 10% off.
Linky

Reaction score
as far as not spending too much cash on a backpack goes, I picked up this one at Office Depot for about $30, and it works just fine for me. Even with my foam sleeve, there's more than enough room for my macbook in the laptop compartment.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
I have The North Face - Recon backpack. not too sure if this model is still available but I've had it for approx a year and apart from looking dirty it's still in good condition and I use it daily.

Reaction score
I just purchased a BURTON day hiker pack on clearance at Sun n Ski for $34.95 great snowboard pack and has a laptop sleeve not really padded, so i went ahead and purchased the 13" MacBook canvas sleeve. You can use the backpack and sleever together for added protection or just use the sleeve with the soft fur lining and external compartment.

Reaction score
as far as not spending too much cash on a backpack goes, I picked up this one at Office Depot for about $30, and it works just fine for me. Even with my foam sleeve, there's more than enough room for my macbook in the laptop compartment.

I also use the same backpack pixel uses with this sleeve

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.